Ваша информация

NBS: забытый эксперимент

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » NBS: забытый эксперимент » Гостевая » Вопросы от гостей

Вопросы от гостей

Сообщений 1 страница 23 из 23

Ваши вопросы - наши ответы. Мы вас внимательно слушаем :)

Добра, пароль на профиле Hazard смените на 1111, чёт при регистрации тупанул и мыло скрыл, не приходит.

Отбой, пришёл пароль)

Hazard
хорошо, что пришел. Добро пожаловать!

Доброго времени суток?
Ролевая ещё живая?) Планируется дальнейшее развитие?

Некто написал(а):

Ролевая ещё живая?) Планируется дальнейшее развитие?

да, мы живы. только набираем участников.

Как понимать правила вашей ролевой, если написано, что ники пишутся на кириллице, а у двух игроков они на латинице? И есть ли какой-нибудь актив, по которому можно судить об админах и будущем форума?

Spot on with this write-up, I actually believe that this web site needs a great deal more attention. I'll probably be back again to see more, thanks for the advice!

Hello There. I found your blog using msn. This is a very well written article. I'll be sure to bookmark it and come back to read more of your useful information. Thanks for the post. I will certainly return.

Having read this I thought it was very informative. I appreciate you spending some time and effort to put this information together. I once again find myself personally spending a significant amount of time both reading and posting comments. But so what, it was still worth it!

Hi there just wanted to give you a quick heads up. The words in your content seem to be running off the screen in Opera. I'm not sure if this is a formatting issue or something to do with browser compatibility but I figured I'd post to let you know. The style and design look great though! Hope you get the problem fixed soon. Cheers

Your means of describing everything in this piece of writing is really nice, every one be capable of effortlessly be aware of it, Thanks a lot.

Spot on with this write-up, I absolutely think this web site needs a great deal more attention. I'll probably be back again to read more, thanks for the info!

I every time spent my half an hour to read this webpage's content everyday along with a cup of coffee.

I was able to find good information from your content.

Greate article. Keep writing such kind of info on your page. Im really impressed by it.
Hello there,  You've performed an incredible job. I'll certainly digg it and for my part suggest to my friends. I am confident they will be benefited from this web site.

Asking questions are really nice thing if you are not understanding anything fully, but this article offers fastidious understanding even.

Hello my family member! I wish to say that this article is amazing, great written and include almost all significant infos. I'd like to peer more posts like this .

Hello there! This is kind of off topic but I need some guidance from an established blog. Is it very hard to set up your own blog? I'm not very techincal but I can figure things out pretty quick. I'm thinking about creating my own but I'm not sure where to begin. Do you have any ideas or suggestions?  Thank you

What's up everybody, here every one is sharing these familiarity, therefore it's nice to read this web site, and I used to go to see this blog daily.

Great article, just what I wanted to find.

May I simply just say what a comfort to discover a person that genuinely knows what they're talking about over the internet. You definitely realize how to bring an issue to light and make it important. More people should read this and understand this side of the story. It's surprising you're not more popular given that you surely have the gift.

Wow, amazing weblog layout! How long have you been blogging for? you made blogging glance easy. The entire look of your website is wonderful, let alone the content material!

Вы здесь » NBS: забытый эксперимент » Гостевая » Вопросы от гостей

Рейтинг форумов | Создать форум бесплатно